Friday, May 11, 2018

New Song!!

Hey Everybody,
  Last week my buddy Nathan and myself made a demo track to see where we were looking to go with our project (Still Unnamed). It turned out pretty damn cool, at just over 4 minutes long, we came up with a pretty interesting sound. I would say the track is Alternative rock,  but with influences from Post-punk, Punk, rock, indie rock, Darkwave, among other genres. I wanted to add some synth to this track, but I feel like it is pretty much finished without any synth. Anyway, please take a listen, if you enjoy the track comment, share, and/or like. I am pretty excited that people are starting to like the music that I am putting out. It makes me a little nervous getting recognition, but I really enjoy people listening to  my stuff.

Listen to the song is below or CLICK HERE





1 comment:

  1. This link on financial services was very useful for my search. If you are interested to invest in Cgs Cimb Securities then ADDX financial services helps you. Invest in commercial paper debt and ride the investment vehicle that offers safe short-term return generating money management solutions that are better than fixed deposits.

    ReplyDelete

analytics