Friday, September 26, 2014

New Blog Idea

I came up with a new blog idea.  linked below
vegasstudies

I am using my blog as a way to study, before I used to write notes in my notebooks and today while I was procrastinating, while avoiding doing any studies what so ever, I came up with the idea of making a blog that gave people of the internet some knowledge in different subjects, almost as if this blog is a way for viewers to observe what its like to be a college student, while simultaneously allowing me to test my knowledge of these subjects by writing about them. I hope you enjoy my knew idea and even if no one read anything I writ, at least i will be helping myself learn these difficult subject all the same.

Thanks yall. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics