Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sneaking into EDC 2013

  As some of you may know, last month EDC Las Vegas transformed the Las Vegas speedway into a Electronic play-pit full of all sorts of different surprises and attractions. Giant sunglasses etched with electrolite wire was surrounded by a Giant faux boombox and along with multiple carnival rides (all designed to make you sick). I chose to go on the antigravity ride and attempt to stand and almost coated the entire whirling disk with the lunch I just recently ate. While I was sitting criss cross applesauce on this ride, I would feel as though I was floating between two different spinning worlds with two sets of gravity. I thought about Karma, then the awful feeling that I felt, and decided that sneaking in was totally worth it.

 ASK ME HOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics