Monday, January 14, 2013

New song: Elestensi

I recently purchased an Xbox 360 controller for Windows which can be purchased here, I do not really know the reasoning to why I purchased it but I did. I found a way to use my newly acquired gaming controller to as a controller for Ableton which can be purchased at many price ranges here. By using Controller mate which can be downloaded here. I used two songs that I made the previous day to have a little fun and trigger certain parts of the song with the press of a button or the direction of a joystick. I have still not fully mastered controller mate but I am hoping that eventually I can figure out a way to adjust parameters and faders with the joysticks, until then here is my new tune.


Elenstensi by Axon Degeneration

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics