Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mother fucking Egg time part 2 damn bitch suck my dick bitch

Holy shit mother fucker. I am here again. Woah woah woah. Yippie dippy mother fucker. So Ive been cooking that good shit. I done seen this thing about dem some eggs.

 1. First get that bread mother fucker. Yum bitch you know you want to suck my dick.

 2. Get dat buttah. Damn my cock is hard.

 3.Get dem eggs. Dem chicken eggs you dummy.

 4.Get dat coffee mug. Mine has the mother fucking Tasmanian devil on it you fuck. What do you have on yours. A penis. I bet sock sucker.

 Time to start butt fuck.

 Step NUMBER FUCKING 1: Pre heat your pan a lil bit bitch. Get down on your knees and pray you dont fuck this simple shit up.

 Step Number fucking shit stain 2:Get dat buttah and put dat on dem pan.

 STEP PUnk Bitch 3:Get dem mug and dat piece of bread and press dems mug on dat bread.If you cannot understand this you are a dumbass and should be euthanized. You should get a fucking circle stupid.

 WHoody STEP 4: crack dat egg in dem mug.

 Step 5: Put the cool ass circle fucking bread, god damn, on that buttery ass hot pan bitch. The butter better not have burnt.

 Step 6: Once once side is getting crispy flip that fucking bread and press it down. The n you empty dem mug in day circle. Ya feel me.

 Step 7: Put a lid on dat bitch and cook until the bottom looks sexy as all fuck.

 STEP 8 oh shiii: flip it again but don't burn that shit. Fuck. I am getting light headedbnbfmnghkk Just woke up. fuck that sucked. got white power aid on my lap.

 STEP 9 FINAL FINALLY: Put that shit on a late and eat that shit. Oh godd rubb it in rubb it in. You do it like I tell you bitch. You can suck my dick. You fuck with me, i'll eat you out your ass, no pope. 

YES!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics