Saturday, March 10, 2012

EDC 2012

I have purchased my edc 3 day pass. I bought it in January and I can not wait. Last year was spectacular. Ever since I saw that Project x movie I wanna just party till I cannot move. EDC will be that party. I havet to figure out what I am going to wear and what I am going to take. I think I will roll this year, seems like a good idea. I am at least going to get really drunk or take some xanex. I just know that last year I was a little self conscious because I cannot dance very well. I am learning though. My running man has improved and I cook like a chef. Hopefully the line up is not to shitty. If florida is there I am selling my tickets. I just know now how to act how to prepare and what stages have the best environment. Las year the circuit grounds was the best. Bassnecar was godly. Swedish House Mafia had a crazy long 3 hour set and I danced the whole thing. I thought I was going to die from dehydration. I did not want to leave because of the epicness.

I highly recommend going. Get your tickets fast because they are going to sell out soon. Oh and Be safe.


Buy your tickets here: EDC Official Website



Use this to get ready. Fuck I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics