Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First time for everything

  Today I was called into work. My old manager found a new job so she was replaced by a new manager, his name is Ron. Now, before I go on any further Ron Is a homosex, I have never really been around a homosex. I have not even tried to talk to them. I am not prejudice against homosexuals, if that is what you think, but it is very awkward talking to them.
   The first time I actually met this new manager was when I was totally baked for the first time at this job and the first time in two weeks. I introduced myself, and at the time I was very paranoid. This motherfucker comes up to me and in the most homosex voice ever he says,
"Oh, my, God. We made it to $$$$. That is, FANTABILOUS,"
I just stood there contemplating what i would say back. As a heterosexual individual I am not very keen in homosex speek, I was also blazed out of my mind at the time. So all I did was bust out laughing in my "holy shit im high as fuck and that shit was fucking hilarious" laugh. It is so weird having to talk to a homosex. They are just like regular people except realy realy gay. I cant take this guy seriously because he acts like a girl. What am I to do?

To all the homosexuals out there, sorry if this was offensive. I was not trying to be. And I think homosex is a term for the ages.

6 comments:

  1. Very strange, I'm glad I don't have to deal with homosex on a normal occurrence!

    blundersfrom6foot2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah busted out laughing at the quote of what he said. Only because i was envisioning it hahah

    looking forward to more posts from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thats hilarious. keep up the good work.

    following

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wonder if gay people troll straight people just for the hell of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMFAO! That was hilarious!!! You had me rolling dude haha, the same would've happened to me too if I was chopped lol. At least when I'm good I could keep myself from laughing :D

    ReplyDelete

analytics